Now, imagine a casino night in a world-class private riverboat. Blackjack, craps, or roulette, a casino night is bound to bring you and your guests a night full of fun and entertainment. All while cruising Ventura Counties only party venue on the Channel Islands.
Traditional casino colors are red, black, and white. Try to incorporate these main colours into your décor – everything from tablecloths to napkins, dessert, even the guests’ attire. Make garlands out of playing cards to hang around your venue. Decorate using dice of several sizes, poker chips, and even ostrich feathers. There really is no “too much” when it comes to casino parties.
No casino party is complete without drinks. Have an assortment of drinks available for your guests. Champagne is always a good idea to have around but gin, vodka, and various cocktails are great as well.
Turn the Scarlett Belle into a casino night worthy of being on the Las Vegas strip. Contact us today and let’s begin discussing your event.
–3 Hour cruise for you and your guests inside the Channel Islands Harbor
– A Casino Play with option to do raffle prize giveaways or create tournament play accommodating up to 50 to max 150 guests
– Full Course Buffet Menu and or option for Lite eats appetizers
– Lighted white dance floor with your playlist or add our DJ, karaoke or photo booth to add to the fun
– Table & Chairs set up for you and clean up included
– Themed casino table runner s with clothed linens
– Buffet Style
– 2 Sides
– Rolls with Creamy Butter
(Vegan Options Available)
All food services include tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, stemware and plates. Along with crew to set-up and clean up. Colored linens are also available.
– 1 Bartender Per bar
– Flexible Drink Packages
– Non-Alcoholic Drinks
– Professional DJ or use your phone to play off our system
– Dance Floor with colored lights
– All Sound Equipment
– All LIghting
– Latest Events
– X – Twitter